Patch 1.2.0 released!
Greetings, dear players,
Today we pushed update 1.2.0 out. We added translated text for Chinese and German, as well as a lot of optimizations. Enjoy!
List of changes:
- Added localized text for Chinese (both simplified and traditional) and German
- On low quality settings, the most expensive post FX are now disabled to improve frame rates on low-end graphics cards
- Optimized render state management, which improves performance, especially on low-end CPUs
- Optimized task management, which positively impacts performance and battery usage
- Fixed a very rare crash which happened after switching to a new level
- Fixed stuttering of intro video
- Minor improvements to loading times
- Fixed a few minor bugs detected by UBSan
- Windows XP is now supported
- Enabled usage of SSSE3 CPU instructions (previously used SSE2 only). Probably no gain in performance because of this, but it can't hurt, either.
- Removed dependency on libGL.so, all GL functions are now dynamically loaded
- Updated Steamworks SDK to 1.40
Get On Rusty Trails
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.